Stanley Makes Me Smile


This is my first creation as a DT member for Digi Doodle Shop's Best.  I'm so excited to have been chosen.  There are so many digis that I just can't wait to try out.  The challenge this week is to make a card using stripes.

Isn't he the most darling little pup.  I just had to smile when I first saw him.  He's from Digi Doodle Shop.  I got the "Smile" ticket as a freebie online.  I need to start keeping track of where my freebies come from so I can give proper credit.  If you recognize it, Thanks!  I printed off some photos of basset hounds online to get an idea of how to color him.  He is colored with copics and I sponged the edges with Colorbox chalk ink.  The paper is from October Afternoon's Roadmap Collection.  Everything else is from my stash.  The inside reads "You make my world a happier place."  Hope you like him.  Stop over at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and become a follower.  You'll be able to participate in lots of fun challenges!  Hope to see you there.

Copics:  100,  BG13,  C1. C3, C9, E13, E17, E18, E97, E99, R29, Y17

I have also entered in this challenge:

A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge  All Creatures Great and Small

14 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image - he looks so sad!! Love your card. Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane,

    This hat the "Too Cute" factor, no doubt. Stanley was created to help out the "Operation Write Home" blog, and your sentiment is so perfect for him. Thank you for doing such a fabulous job!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, fantasic colouring and layout. Welcome to the team.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable! Love the colors, papers and Stanley is just too cute
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is yummy! love the bp's and you coloured him beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Diane and I love your colouring, brilliant shading.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diane, your card is gorgeous hun, love how you've coloured this little guy. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diane, your little dog is so adorable. I think you did an awesome job coloring him. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  9. He looks so soft and cuddly. Remember "Pound Puppys"? I love his eyes too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet..He is adorable. I love their faces. They always make me smile. Great job on this one..Your coloring is terrific Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet image - he looks so sad!!
    Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww this is such a cutie, adorable doggie. Love your card. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've coloured him so beautifully.Love the paper and the red accents really pull it all together.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You really made this pup look soft and cuddly. He is so cute, I want to squeeze him.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...