Happy Birthday Sandy!


 This card is for my eldest daughter's twenty-ninth birthday.  The image is from Whoopsi Daisy.  I have collected quite a few of their digis.  This is actually the first one I'm using.  This didn't turn out quite as I had planned.  I think the decorations are too heavy on the right.  I should have done some on the left and not quite as much on the right.

The paper is from My's Mind's Eye.  I just received it in my monthy kit from Taylored Expressions.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I have been really pleased with their service.  Considering the order is shipped from England, it gets here pretty fast.

I sprayed the flowers with a glimmer mist.  It doesn't show very well in the photo.






I colored her with copics.  Here is the list of colors used:

B0000. B000, B01, B21, B23, B24, E00, E11, E31, E34, E35, R20, R22, YR20, YR31






































I am entering this in the following challenges:
DYSU Challenge Blog  Sew: Faux or Real
One stitch at a Time Flowers
Papertake Weekly Getting Cute
Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Sparkle & Shine
Birthday Sundaes Anything Goes-Birthday
I Did it Creations Animals (Bird)
Scrappy Frogs  Flowers
KB Cute Monday Use a Digi
Pixie Dust Studio  Girly, Girly
Southern Girls Challenge Birthday

22 comments:

  1. this is amazing, love it. I really enjoyed visiting your blog. Wish you had a feedbiz so your new posts would end up in my email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is lovely, beautiful papers and love all of your embellishments too,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Not too fussy. I love all the embellishments you add to your cards. Not too shabby stitching either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Diane! This is ADORABLE! Wonderful coloring too! Thanks for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Diane! Thanks so much for joining our WHOOPSI DAISY challenge this week. Please stop by my blog when you have a chance, I think you will be happy to see what's on it (look in the top header area). Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is a stunner
    luv
    linniexxz

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is lovely,im sure she will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Diane. Love the image and all those pretty flowers. Fantastic stitching too!
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Diane! I ADORE that paper! I haven't seen MMI papers here where we live, they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful card Diane, I love the colours & those flowers are gorgeous :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is just beautiful! I bet she loved it! :) please tell your daughter happy birthday from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! your card is super cute and sweet. Love the image and your coloring is amazing. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous coloring and layers. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. how very pretty, lovely image
    thank you for playing along at OSAAT this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful papers and stamp! Love the stitching too!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Diane, very cute indeed and an absolutely beautiful design! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. The decorations are just right. Lovely card, Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning... great paper choice and every single embellishment in the right place...beautiful coloring too... Thanks for playing along at Birthday Sundaes...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Diane this is beautiful! I love the flowers and I don't think they are too heavy at all.
    Thanks for playing at Southern Girls.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute card, thanks for playing with us this week at OSAAT for our “Flowers” Challenge.

    Good luck with the draw, we hope to see you play along with us in August for our “Pretty in Print” contest. I have some yummy candy to Celebrate too.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Diane, this is gorgeous!! I love the sweet image and how you colored her. The cluster of flowers - perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...