Card for Marcheta





 I made this card for a dear friend at work, Marcheta.  Her father just passed this weekend at age 92.  I wanted to make extra pages in it because we have a lot of employees at work that will be signing.

The image is from Digi Doodle Shop.  I have used this image a couple times.  She is just very sweet.  Marcheta loves my cards.  It makes me chuckle.  She buys them to put them in her house as artwork.  I'm very honored. 

I put tabs on the extra pages so they would be easier to get at.  I found that without them I had a hard time separating the layers.




The papers are from my stash.  I think some of them are from Stampin' Up.  I used Copics to color the image.


Copics:  C00, C0, C1, E000, E00, E01, G21, R01, R02, R11, R22, Y35, Y38, YR20, YR21, YR24

 I am entering this in the following challenges:
Divas by Design Anything Goes
Fab 'n Funky Use a Digi
Flutterby Wednesday Angel, Fairy or Butterfly
Inky Impressions Pearls and/or Bling
Die Cuttin' Divas Anything Goes
Partytime Tuesdays Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love the flowers. Thanks for the joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card thanks for playing at Divas this wk hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, gorgeous design and layout, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is an incredibly beautiful card. I love all your details and the design with extra "pages" is a fantastic idea. Thanks for sharing this with us at Inky Inpressions challenges!
    Sharon, II-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear Marcheta's sad news. Your card is so thoughtful. It's never easy to know what to make but you have done a wonderful job. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh....this is amazing work! Wow...love the image...love that you added layers...love it all! A beautiful card from the heart! Thanks for joining Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is stunning. I know that your friend at work will love it!. Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is gorgeous and that is so cool how you made multiple pages here! Thanks for playing with us at FBW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is beautiful! I love that image! Thank you for joining the Inky Impressions team this week! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...