QKR-Anything Goes



The challenge this week at QKR Stampede is everybody's favorite, Anything Goes.  I chose this adorable digi, Angel Dancing, available here.  I was in the mood for a very girly card today.  I used a few new items that I got from Live and Love Crafts.  I bought the ruffling and had no idea what I was going to do with it.  I really like it here. I cut up a fairly large pearl spray and just used part of it..  I colored the image with Copics.  The digital papers are from Carta Bella.  I kind of messed up the back of the card by detaching the inside that I had put on crooked.  It wrinkled up the back of the card some.  I fixed the problem by printing off another pink and white stripe page and covered the back of the card.  I absolutely love how it looks.  It gives the back such a finished look.  I think I will do that a lot more often.

I have been working on cleaning my Copics.  I have 128 done and about 160 more to go.  I haven't cleaned them in a few years and they were very gunked up.  I kind of hate to use the ones I cleaned.  I have to laugh.  Every night I go to bed with a different color stain on my hands.  When I got up yesterday I reached out to open the fridge and got a good look at my right hand.  It had a bluish tint to it.  I looked like a corpse!  Tonight it's red.  I just can't seem to get all the ink off.  Oh well, it wears off pretty quickly,

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create  Anything Goes/Best Friends
Dragonfly Dreams  Anything with Wings
Glitter n Sparkle  Use a Digi
One Stitch at a Time  Use a Digi
Pile It On  Patterned Paper
Lexi;s Creations  For a Friend
Without Words  Birthday Card for Female
Digi Choosday  Use Two Papers
Fan-Tastic Tuesday  Anything Goes
DigiStamps 4 Joy  Flowers
Penny's Paper-Crafty  Anything Goes
Scrapper's Delight  Anything Goes/Layers
4 Krafty Girlz  Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey  Anything Goes
A Creative Romance   Anything Goes/Happy Birthday
Art by Miran Challenge  Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy Friday  Things with Wings
The Stamping Boutique  Flower Embellishment


22 comments:

  1. lovely image and card thanks for sharing with lexis creations this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, this is stunning!!! I love all those flowers and pearls on here and it's just gorgeous. Beautiful coloring, as always, too. A lovely, lovely card!
    Have fun cleaning your Copics. Loved the description of your hand with the pink/blue tint! LOL!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable & so much cuter than the image looks in the store! lol I love that ruffling. And the flowers & papers are perfect. I'm laughing at your hand colors! I don't have that many copics & have never cleaned them, but I did manage to end up with orange all over myself the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very sweet and beautiful Diane.

    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image Diane and all your embellishments are really beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week. Good luck in the challenge. Christine xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute, cute fairy!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card love the cute image,fabulous embellishments and texture-thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, your card made me smile. This is so cute, love the colours :) Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge-see you Wednesday for a new one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute and has such a beautiful layout Diane. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How super sweet! Such great coloring and wonderful embellishments. Your friend is going to love it!
    Thank you for joining us at One Stitch At A Time.
    Deborah OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, it doesn't get much cuter than this. You certainly know how to use those accessories. I am jealous! I'd say you have a quite a few Copics. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So Sweet and Love the flowers. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Design, thank you so much for sharing with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, it is much appreciated, I do hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely stunning, love the softness of colours and gorgeous design, Thanks for joining us at Art by Mi Ran. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a beautiful card! Good luck!
    Thanks for joining at Scrapper's Delights: Anything Goes/Layer It Up
    Hugs, Stefi D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Diane
    Congrats!!! I saw your card won over at 613 Avenue Create! It is a beautiful card and I love the design and the embellishments you use are all so very pretty. I know what you mean about wishing to have more time to "play with our digis"! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Diane!! So perfect for our "Things with Wings" challenge!! Your colouring is simply wonderful...beautifully embellished!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy and good luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love everything about this card, just gorgeous, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab image and great card, it fits the theme of 'Use Two Papers' over at Digi Choosday Challenge perfectly. Thanks for joining in the fun with us! Yvonne (DT)

    Use Two Papers

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Bunny Zoe's, gorgeous colouring, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a sweet card
    Thank you for joining in our challenge at Digi Choosday
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at A Creative Romance. Jen xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...