Cardz 4 Guyz - Baby Boy


 Cardz 4 Guyz challenge this week is "Baby Boy."  I don't recall where I got this image.  It was in my folder marked Freebies and I know I got it about four years ago because I used some of these animal images in some of my first cards.  It is very well suited for a baby's card.  The image is colored with Copic markers.  The digital paper is from Carina Gardner.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Digi Sketch Challenge  Shades of Blue
Love to Create  3 or More Design Papers
Melonheadz Friends  For Kids
Addicted to Stamps  Polka Dots
Come and Get It  Animals
Glitter 'n Sparkle  Babies
Robyn's Fetish  Stripes or Dots
A Gem of a Challenge  Child/Baby

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Diane, that little bit of lemon really works with the blue and the image is so cute.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the super sweet image Diane. Love the layout too! A fabulous baby card. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check out that site for the digital paper! SO cute! Love your card and it's just beautiful for a little baby.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little cutie, Diane - love those little safety pins too.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and so gorgeous.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this one just got a big "Ahhhh" out of me! This is just adorable, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely image for a baby - so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diane, this is totally adorable, and those tiny pins are the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...