Fitztown - Fall Colors


I used a Fitztown image from a set of images called Vintage.  They are available in either colored or black and white. I needed a quick card this week and it was wonderful to have this great image available all ready to use.  I think it  makes a great masculine card.  If the images are not in the store yet you can write to: sales@fitztown.com and supply a link to this post.  They will be happy to help you.  I absolutely love the corrugated paper.  I have used it a few times recently and love the look.  

6 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic guy card! And I'm with you, I LOVE the look of that corrugated paper! It just looks so great behind anything "male" & I love the way you reversed directions on it too! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic masculine card! All guys love trucks and this one is a classic. Love the corrugated paper on here too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Diane love the image also the wonderful colours and papers an excellent make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an awesome guy card!! Love the design!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always at a loss on layouts for men's cards. I am not good at CAS. I'm saving this card to my desktop as a layout reminder for the next card for my hubby. This is just fabulous. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great Diane, I love your "crinkled" paper. It's perfect with your image and makes for an awesome male card! I had fun looking over your recent projects and they are lovely. Sorry I have been absent, but life has been in the way of my bloging - and that sucks! Big hugs and warm wishes my friend! Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Bluebird Birthday

  I am finally starting to work on my birthday cards.  I used an image from A Day for Daisies for this one.  I's colored with Copic mark...