Inspiration Destination #49

One of this week's sponsors at Inspiration Destination is The Paper Shelter.  I chose this cute little fairy, A Little Bit Grumpy.  I colored her with Copic markers and added a little Stickles.  The beautiful digital papers are from MyeDeLeon. The piece of lace is from my stash.  I've had it so long I no longer remember where it came from.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Cleat It Out    Must Use Item from Stash
Crafting by Designs   Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp  Make it colorful

2 comments:

  1. hello Diane! what a gorgeous card, I adore the flowers and butterflies...your coloring is amazing! so glad you played along with us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for playing along at Clear It Out's Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...